01 agosto 2008

Cita con las citas (IV)

Top 10 de frases amenazantes

10. LA AMENAZA IMPROVISADA: NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again (Cardenal Ximénez, Monty Python Flying Circus)

9. LA AMENAZA DISUASORIA: Your ego is writing checks your body can't cash (Stinger, Top Gun)

8. EL AVISO-AMENAZA: I wouldn't do that if I was you, mister (Hondo)

7. EL FAROL AMENAZANTE: Ah, I know what you're thinking. 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk!? (Harry Callahan, Dirty Harry)

6. LA AMENAZA INVISIBLE: I find your lack of faith disturbing (Darth Vader, Star Wars Episode 4: A New Hope)

5. PRELUDIO A UNA VENGANZA: My name is Iñigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die (Iñigo Montoya, The princess bride)

4. EL HOMBRE-AMENAZA: Fear me you lords and lady preachers! I descend upon your earth from the skies, I command your very souls you unbelievers, bring before me what is mine (Freddie Mercury, Seven seas of Rhye)

3. LA SUPER-AMENAZA: Kneel before Zod! (General Zod, Superman II)

2. LA AMENAZA GALÁCTICA: Go on with the destruction (Gran Moff Tarkin, Star Wars Episode 4: A New Hope)

1. SUPERA ESTO SI PUEDES: People and planets and stars will become dust. And the dust will become atoms and the atoms will become... nothing! This is my ultimate victory Doctor! The destruction... of reality... itself!"! (Davros, creador de los Daleks, Dr. Who 30x13, "Journey's end")

No hay comentarios: